Clínica Centenario Visiting hours:
- Inpatient floor: Sunday to Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m.
- Adult intermediate care unit: Sunday to Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 04:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
- Adult intensive care unit: Sunday to Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 04:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
Hospital Universitario Clínica San Rafael visiting hours:
- Inpatient floor: Sunday to Sunday from 08:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m.
- Adult, neonatal and pediatric intensive care unit: Sunday to Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 06:30 p.m. The companion will be allowed in the evening from 7:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m.
- Adult emergencies observation: Sunday to Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and from 04:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
- Pediatric emergencies observation: permanent companion father, mother or person responsible for the child (24 hours).
The recommendations that must be taken into account for the admission are the following:
Entry is prohibited to:
- Children under 12 years old.
- Firearms and/or sharp weapons, except for personnel authorized to carry them.
- Flowers and plants.
- Pets, except in case it is a guide or assistance dog.
- Users under the influence of alcohol or psychoactive substances.
- Avoid taking pictures or videos, smoking inside the facilities and generating loud noises
The medical records can be requested from Monday to Friday from 07:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m. in the medical records file. If you are the patient you must present your identification.
In the case of third party authorization, the following documents must be submitted:
A copy of the patient's identity document and the person requesting the medical record, submit medical record application form (institutional format) and authorization letter signed by the patient (specify full names and surnames and the document numbers of both the patient and the applicant). If the patient is a minor, the parents must submit a copy of the civil registry.
In case the patient has died, the copy of the medical record may be requested by the spouse or permanent companion, children, parents, grandparents, siblings or entities that the law considers pertinent, submitting the following documents: Copy of the patient's and the requester's identity card, a copy of the death certificate, institutional format of a medical record application correctly filled out, a medical record request letter and a document proving kinship.
The recommendations that you must consider are the following:
- Clarify any doubts with the treating medical team about: procedures, diagnoses, treatments, medications, appointments and other aspects that you consider important.
- Follow medical recommendations regarding diet, medications and type of physical activity that you can perform once you leave the clinic.
- Carry out timely procedures for patient discharge (request good standing certificate).
- Verify that the medical personnel gives you: epicrisis (summary of the clinical history), medical formulas, medical orders of studies or tests to be performed in the post-discharge.
- Request your appointment in a timely manner according to the medical order.
If you are looking for information to carry out procedures click here or contact the Hospitals Customer Service office in which your procedure was authorized.
Clínica Centenario: 746 01 11 extension 1105.
Hospital Universitario Clínica San Rafael: 328 23 00 extension 2781 or 2788.
On-site assignment of medical appointment: Monday to Friday from 07:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 07:00 a.m. to 01:00 p.m. first floor. Call center assignment of medical appointments: Monday to Friday from 06:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m. and on Saturdays from 07:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m. Online assignment of medical appointments: visit the website www.stewardcolombia.org from Sunday to Sunday, 24 hours a day.
Hospital Universitario Clínica San Rafael
On-site assignment of medical appointments: Monday to Friday from 07:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m. on the first floor of the outpatient building. Call center assignment of medical appointments: Monday to Friday from 06:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m. and on Saturdays from 07:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m. Online assignment of medical appointments: visit the website www.stewardcolombia.org from Sunday to Sunday, 24 hours a day.
The means of communication established to meet the needs of our users are:
- Suggestion boxes located in all the floors of the different headquarters
- Satisfaction surveys
- User and family support Offices
- Website www.stewardcolombia.org
Call Center 756 2462
PBX 746 0111
- User and Family care Ext. 1105
- Reception Ext. 1100
- Admissions Ext. 1102
- Reference and counter-reference Ext. 1103
- Laboratory Ext. 1106/1107/1108
- Imaging Ext. 1110
- Gastroenterology Ext. 1127
- Outpatient consultation Ext. 1117
- FileExt. 1104
- Surgery schedule Ext. 1401
Hospital Universitario Clínica San Rafael
Call center 328 2350
PBX 328 2300
- User and family Care Ext. 2781/2788
- Admissions Ext. 2916
- Clinical Laboratory Ext. 2361
- Blood Bank Ext. 2350
- ImagingExt. 2416
- Reference and counter-reference Ext. 2910
- Kangaroo plan Ext. 2321
- Outpatient consultation Ext. 2782
- File Ext. 2860
- Surgery scheduling Ext. 2147/2148
Each hospital has trained brigaders to respond to internal emergencies such as fires, earthquakes, attacks, etc. In case of emergency, follow these recommendations:
- Avoid panic and remain calm.
- In the event of an earthquake, avoid evacuating during movement and do not approach windows or objects that could hurt you. Stay close to solid structures such as: walls, columns or sturdy furniture and take a protective position (triangle of life).
- In case of fire or gas leak, evacuate by crawling and cover your nose and mouth (airways) with a garment moistened with water.
- Identify and follow the evacuation route in an orderly and agile manner.
- Give priority to your life and not to material objects.
- Follow carefully the instructions of the brigadiers in charge.
- Avoid interrupting the way, do not return.
- Do not use the elevators.
- Give priority to seniors, pregnant women or children and people with disabilities.
- Go to the meeting point (indicated by the brigadier) and verify that your companions or relatives are at this place.